Egypt Acro Convention 2022
October 30 - November 5349€ – 493€
We will enjoy a 7-day acro event with:
- 3 acro workshop rounds a day
- 3 workshops in parallel each round
- All disciplines, and all levels, from beginner to advanced
- Extra workshops on Handstands, Yoga, Therapeutics
- Accommodation in camping area, double rooms and triple rooms
- Full board of food, water, tea and snacks
- Grass and mats to train and play
- Sand dunes to chill and watch sunset
- Pool to chill and restore
We are very pleased to welcome the following guest teachers, covering all the partner acrobatics and acroyoga disciplines!
- Luigi and Francesca (AcroSicily)
- Jenn and Pri (PriJenAcro)
- Kat and Jared (whatmaybe.life)
- Aleš and Tanja (SAFE Acrobatics /Acrocouple sLOVEnia)
- … and moreDo you want to offer an acro/handstands/yoga/therapeutics workshop in the convention? Indicate it in the registration form
- Three buffet meals a day in the restaurant (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Unlimited supply of Water and daily Tea
- In-between workshop snacks
The meals will feature a wide variety of local specialties with a high focus on traditional vegan and vegetarian recipies. Let us know your preferences in the registration form!
Even superhumans need a rest of acro sometimes, and what are we going to do during these down-times? We’ll show you Egypt!
We are preparing two half-day trips for the whole group!
- One morning to the Gizeh Pyramids
- One afternoon to Khan el Khalili Market and Azhar Park overseeing Cairo.
Double Room: 𝟰𝟵𝟯€
Triple Room: 𝟰𝟱𝟭€
Accomodation in camping area: 𝟯𝟰𝟵€
- Extra beverages & snacks on top of the freely provided water/tea & snacks
- Horse Rides or Quad Rides into the desert and to the pyramids of Djoser and Abu Sir.
- Extra nights after the convention
- Extra trips after the convention (details to be revealed soon…)