- This event has passed.
New Zealand Level UP Acro Intensive
January 24, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - January 26, 2020 @ 4:30 pm$225
In this 15-hour acro intensive with Jason and Chelsey, we’ll explore a systematic and progressive way to approach the shift from advanced beginner to intermediate and intermediate to advanced– giving you tools to take your practice to the next level. We’ll work throughout six acro modalities: standing, handbalancing, popping, inversions, spinning/rotation, and monolimb work.
This will also serve as an add on to our Acro Mastermind Teacher Training. Students can use this as a way to level up, brush off their skills or just come play before the teacher training starts!
** If you are a local, Please email email@example.com to direct deposit to our NZ account!
THINGS TO KNOW
- This training is for intermediates and up.
- The cost does NOT include accommodation. Please book your rooms as soon as possible.
- If you have questions about your ability, please contact Jason and Chelsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 15 hours of fun, intense, and challenging work
- A training regime that you can remember and take with you
- Tools and progressions to take your practice to the next level
- 1 min free star
- 30 sec tuck sit
- 1 min foot to hand
- 1 min shoulderstand
- The ability to be stacked or stack a human on one leg
Friday, January 25th / 5-8PM
Saturday, January 26th / 10AM – 1PM & 2:30PM – 5:30PM
Sunday, January 27th / 9AM – 12PM & 130PM – 430PM