- This event has passed.
Midnight Sun Acro – Lapland Acrobatics Convention
June 20 - June 24€220
The worlds northernmost Acrobatics convention will happen for the first time this summer solstice (20.-24.6.) in Lapland Tornio, where the sun never sets and acro never stops! It will be a semi-catered exclusively intermediate-advanced convention with only 30 participant spots open this year with 9 teachers sharing their skills and devotion to you.
Proper nutrition, good training facilities with longe lines and no holes or stones on the ground. A beautiful stress-revealing environment where you can run from the sauna naked, row a boat amongst picturesque Scandinavian islands and just chill. We combine the peaceful acroyoga retreats in nature and the skills training of acrobatics conventions in gymhalls!
- More than 6 hours a day of workshops from renowned teachers
- Lots of free training time with teachers available
- Training outside on endless flat grass
- Longe/safety lines
- Indoor training space available (huge garage with puzzle mats on location + in case of bad weather workshops in a nearby beautiful old community hall)
- 24 hour daylight and Lapland exotics
- Sheltered sea side camping on location
- Indoor accommodation option including proper beds & all sleeping materials
- Freshly cooked vegetarian or vegan lunch & coffee, tea and oats breakfast included.
- Cooking facilities + grills to make your own dinner
- 3 sea side saunas and indoor hot showers
- Access to private beaches, rowing boats and bicycles
- Guided morning yoga
- Dedicated indoor space for massage/evening chill out
- Good warm ups and high skills!
There are only 30 participant spots for this convention. Please make sure to read the Workshops description below before buying a ticket as we require a certain level of movement background and will be catering for more intermediate-advanced movers. Thank you!
We are almost sold out, hurry and get your last camping ticket before all tickets are gone.