Danish AcroYoga Festival (post Move) 2020
July 14 - July 18EUR270
For updated info about this event, please visit the fb event page
We are happy to invite you for five days of high quality, retreat style AcroYoga festival. Expect new friendships, music, singing, swimming, sauna, yoga, acrobatics, delicious food and lovely surroundings.
The festival happened for its first time in 2019, and it was quite magical. It took place by the beautiful cabin Ingeborg right by the ocean of Roskilde Fjord. We will use the same location for 2020.
The festival goes from Tuesday the 14th to Saturday the 18th July, so it follows MoveCopenhagen 2020.
Every day there will be multiple AcroYoga workshops taught by a number of local and international teachers. In all workshops you will be able to choose between three different options, depending on your preferences and experience level. Everybody is welcome, also if you haven’t practiced before. There is something for everyone, that’s guaranteed.
Ticket sale opens February 2nd. Early bird price 2000 DKK (270 EUR). Attend this event to stay updated.
We want to make our the world a better place with this event. Our primary aims for all participants are to
1. Live sustainable by minimising environmental impact.
2. Build trust and connections between people.
3. Become stronger and more skillful with our physical bodies.
– All the food we buy is plant-based, and primarily local and organic.
– We receive some surplus food from production companies, which reduces food waste.
– We offset the carbon emissions from airplane travel by the teachers, and we ask our international participants to do the same (details are provided when you sign up).
– Focus on HOW we practice no matter WHAT we practice, including respectful communication.
– We do our best to make sure everyone feels included.
– We prioritise ice breaking and friendship building activities.
– Progressive teaching with safe progressions for everyone.
– Strength and flexibility in the mornings, incl. yoga.
– We emphasise good technique and not rushing to complete a trick. Instead making sure we avoid injuries and ensure having fun!